- Local Airports/Transfers: Must be canceled more than 3 hours prior to the scheduled reservation time. Any reservation canceled less than 3 hours prior to scheduled reservation time will result in a full charge.
- Non-Local Airports/Transfers: Must be canceled more than 6 hours prior to scheduled reservation time. Any reservation canceled less than 6 hours prior to scheduled reservation time will result in a full charge.
- Hourly Reservations: Must be canceled more than 7 days prior to the scheduled reservation date. Any reservation canceled less than 7 days prior to the scheduled reservation date will result in a full charge.
- Deposits and Payments: All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Only the initial minimum deposit may be transferable to a new reservation if the cancellation occurs before the remaining balance for the reservation is due. After the non-penalty cancellation period has expired, all payments and deposits become non-refundable, non-transferable. To qualify for a transfer of the initial minimum deposit the cancellation must occur before the non-penalty cancellation period expires. The transfer of the initial minimum deposit must occur within 30 days of the qualifying cancellation date, meaning that the substitute reservation must be booked within 30 days of the qualifying cancellation date.
- Payment Requirements: Credit Cards- All reservations require a valid credit card on file with the company. No reservations may be made without a valid credit card on file.
- Hourly Reservations: - A non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking for all hourly reservations. The minimum deposit amount due is dependent on the vehicle type being booked.- The remaining balance for all hourly reservations is due 7 days prior to the scheduled reservation date. 7 days prior to the scheduled reservation date, all payments become non-refundable.- Any hourly reservations booked less than one week prior to scheduled reservation date must be paid in full at the time of booking according to these terms and conditions.
COVID-19 STATEMENT Read More
At Amrani Chauffeurs limousine Service , the health and wellness of our employees and passengers is a priority, especially during this fast-moving, and unsettling pandemic. We have been proud to serve Andover and the Merrimack area for more than 9 years with outstanding, high-quality transportation services. We have now added new processes, procedures, and services to ensure the safety of our passengers and staff.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to help minimize the risk of COVID-19:
- All employees’ temperatures will be checked daily. Any employee not feeling well, or with a temperature of 100.4 or higher, will be sent home. Depending on the employee’s status, they may need to be quarantined for no less than 2 weeks. Amrani Chauffeurs follows CDC guidelines pertaining to employee and passenger safety and wellness. These practices and procedures are updated daily as more information becomes publicly available from the CDC and local sources.
- Every vehicle is deep cleaned and disinfected each day by Regency’s detailing staff. Amrani Chauffeurs team is currently using CDC approved products.
- Each vehicle will be cleaned following CDC guidelines after the completion of each ride to minimize the possibility of virus transmission via frequently touched surfaces.
- Each chauffeur has completed Amrani Chauffeurs best practices training as it relates to cleaning and sanitizing the vehicle. Areas of focus during the disinfecting process include but are not limited to:
- Interior and exterior door handles, all flat services, interior windows, all exposed areas on doors including window buttons and door locks, headrests, all seat belts and buckles, all armrests, all backseat consoles, hand stabilizer bars, all seats, seat adjustment levers, and vents.
- Trunks and storage areas will be sanitized and disinfected after every use.Amrani Chauffeurs always requires that chauffeurs and passengers wear masks covering their nose and mouth while in the vehicle, aligning with the Massachusetts Department of Health and CDC recommendations. If you do not have a face cover, we will be happy to provide you with a disposable mask at no cost. ** Children under the age of 2 are exempt, along with those who have trouble wearing a mask due to an underlying medical condition. You are encouraged to communicate this exception when making your reservation with Amrani Chauffeurs Chauffeurs wear gloves while handling luggage.
- Amrani Chauffeurs has removed all standard amenities from the back of our vehicles, including bottled water, magazines, newspapers, and other potentially “shared” items.
- The air conditioning in each vehicle will always be set to “fresh air-no recirculation.” Amrani Chauffeurs has instituted an accelerated filter replacement program, and you’re encouraged to open your windows for increased air circulation.
- Should you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to call our office at 978 470 8215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We are here to serve you 24/7.