Frequently Asked Limousine Company Questions
How do I find a limo company near me?
When you want to find a reputable limousine company in your area, Amrani Chauffeurs Corporation’s drivers are the ones to call. We can be reached at (978) 470-8215.
What should I know before booking a limousine?
No two limousine companies are alike. Some may have an extensive fleet of various limousines, while others may offer private town car transportation. Be sure to ask about the options we have in store for you.
Do you offer additional pick-up and drop-off services?
We pride ourselves on our commitment to customer satisfaction. For a reasonable rate, we are usually able to pick up or drop off additional guests.
Do you allow smoking in your vehicles?
We operate in accordance with the rules and regulations of our industry. Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles unless otherwise noted.
What are some things to avoid when choosing a limousine company?
When you find yourself looking for a limousine company, you need to ensure that your private limousine service employs respectful and professional chauffeurs. No limousine company is complete without qualified and competent chauffeurs.
Rest assured, our chauffeurs are more than reputable. They add a touch of luxury to every evening and operate in the most hospitable manner.
How old do you have to be to rent a limousine?
We require that all reservations be made by individuals of adult age. That said, the rented vehicle may still be enjoyed by minors. In instances such as those, we may request that the of-age renter sign an agreement of responsibility.
Will my luggage fit in your limousine?
Stretch limousines and town cars both offer the same trunk space. In most cases, our drivers are able to fit about four to five suitcases into the truck. You will also find that our vehicles offer lots of room for your carry-on luggage, too.
Do you offer special rates?
Our clients are free to choose from any number of special event packages. We are also more than willing to tailor our services to suit your group’s needs.
How do I make a reservation?
To reserve a limousine through our limo service, all you have to do is contact our offices at a time that suits you. From there, we will take note of your transportation requirements and any requests you might have. Some of the questions we might ask include:
- Are you booking for multiple passengers?
- Do you need transportation to and from a special event?
- Do you require multiple pick-up and drop-offs?
- Do you need to commute to or from the airport?
The more we know, the better we will be able to serve you.
How will I find my limousine when I arrive at the airport?
We make sure to inform you of the general pick-up location prior to your arrival. If possible, our chauffeurs will also be sure to alert you of our arrival via text message or phone call.
COVID-19 STATEMENT Read More
At Amrani Chauffeurs limousine Service , the health and wellness of our employees and passengers is a priority, especially during this fast-moving, and unsettling pandemic. We have been proud to serve Andover and the Merrimack area for more than 9 years with outstanding, high-quality transportation services. We have now added new processes, procedures, and services to ensure the safety of our passengers and staff.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to help minimize the risk of COVID-19:
- All employees’ temperatures will be checked daily. Any employee not feeling well, or with a temperature of 100.4 or higher, will be sent home. Depending on the employee’s status, they may need to be quarantined for no less than 2 weeks. Amrani Chauffeurs follows CDC guidelines pertaining to employee and passenger safety and wellness. These practices and procedures are updated daily as more information becomes publicly available from the CDC and local sources.
- Every vehicle is deep cleaned and disinfected each day by Regency’s detailing staff. Amrani Chauffeurs team is currently using CDC approved products.
- Each vehicle will be cleaned following CDC guidelines after the completion of each ride to minimize the possibility of virus transmission via frequently touched surfaces.
- Each chauffeur has completed Amrani Chauffeurs best practices training as it relates to cleaning and sanitizing the vehicle. Areas of focus during the disinfecting process include but are not limited to:
- Interior and exterior door handles, all flat services, interior windows, all exposed areas on doors including window buttons and door locks, headrests, all seat belts and buckles, all armrests, all backseat consoles, hand stabilizer bars, all seats, seat adjustment levers, and vents.
- Trunks and storage areas will be sanitized and disinfected after every use.Amrani Chauffeurs always requires that chauffeurs and passengers wear masks covering their nose and mouth while in the vehicle, aligning with the Massachusetts Department of Health and CDC recommendations. If you do not have a face cover, we will be happy to provide you with a disposable mask at no cost. ** Children under the age of 2 are exempt, along with those who have trouble wearing a mask due to an underlying medical condition. You are encouraged to communicate this exception when making your reservation with Amrani Chauffeurs Chauffeurs wear gloves while handling luggage.
- Amrani Chauffeurs has removed all standard amenities from the back of our vehicles, including bottled water, magazines, newspapers, and other potentially “shared” items.
- The air conditioning in each vehicle will always be set to “fresh air-no recirculation.” Amrani Chauffeurs has instituted an accelerated filter replacement program, and you’re encouraged to open your windows for increased air circulation.
- Should you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to call our office at 978 470 8215 or email email@example.com . We are here to serve you 24/7.